Sunday, July 6, 2008

Aishwarya Rai Still Gorgeous

With a form of death, the gorgeous Aishwarya Rai Bachchan said that it not only helps avoid diets, but is also a foodie."I love food. I eat a lot. And I'm not embarrassed about this. I know it is likely impossible to believe that I love to eat and indulge in all my favorite foods whenever I lucky, but it is the honest truth. " Aishwarya Rai Bachchan said at a non-believer recently.

But in public Aishwarya Rai Bachchan exercises restraint so that people do not look at it. At home, she gave way to its weakness.

The only time Aishwarya Rai Bachchan had to food was to prepare role in Dhoom 2, in which it had to reduce her weight to a tiny 54 kilos.

"It was a painful experience. I had to be 54 kg and for one month, I was on a strict diet. This is the most painful period for me. And to add to my misery, I had to work on " Aishwarya Rai Bachchan remember.

At present, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan said she has a good metabolic rate and didn’t need to work, but it hits the gym twice a week to keep fit.

Memories of her films, she said she looks well-fed in most films except "Dhoom 2", in which it seems tonic. But "Dhoom 2" brings back bad memories of his regime.

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has exposed that during the filming of Raj Sarkar, family Bachchan used to transport food cooked at home.

No comments: